Terms and Conditions
CHARGEBACK POLICIES - Effective Immediately: Chargebacks are a costly and unfortunate fact of life for small businesses, like ourselves, that accept credit cards as a convienience of doing business online today. As a result, we are implementing these protocols to protect against unfair chargebacks as follow:
Disputes may be considered valid for a number of reasons:
• In some cases, the purchase was made fraudulently by a third party, using the customer’s identity.
• Didn’t receive an item they ordered.
• Feel that a product or service was not what it was represented to be.
• Were incorrectly billed or You don’t recognize the charge on your credit card statement.
This list of ways will constitute a contract by and between all parties utilizing this website and as such you hereby agree to any and all authorized Credit Card Charges processed on this site for transactions online processed by PayPal ( Our Processor ) and you furthermore agree that we may capture your IP address, digital signature, or social media profiles and that we normally require proof of shipping ( tracking ) and delivery for shipped items.
In order to implement security measures and to reduce the risk of fraudulent chargebacks we adhere to:
1. Follow all processor protocols as normal. Our Credit Card Processor is PayPal due to their high level of security and online reputation. and in order to process "card-not-present" purchases and transactions online.
2. We process Process all payments, including debit and credit cards, through PayPal. We use a clear payment descriptor - as WeFixItUSA / AllWindowDoorParts as our business name;
3. If for any reason you have a dispute or are unclear about your payment descriptor or other identifying details that appear on your credit card statement such as our parent company name instead of the store’s specific name, we will be glad to clarify.
4. If your purchase online exceeds $1000.00 we reserve the right to require customers to sign an email contract that spells out the specific services we will provide, pricing and delivery, shipping details. You will be required to return the signed contract confirmation via email. The purpose is to prevent any fraudulent use of credit cards and get the customer’s authorization to proceed with order in writing. The bottom line is simple - Your card isn’t present at time of purchase, but the contract says that you authorizes us to bill your card in the amount of the purchase.
5. We want to deal with any customer service issues as promptly as possible - no matter what they might be.
All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not change, modify, publish, re-publish, dream about or transmit, re-create or develop derivatives of BigDaddy’s writings, WeFixItUSA, HuntUSA, YouTube Videos, window repair works or in any other way, shape or form attempt to exploit any of BiltBestWindowParts.com ,WeFixItUSA.com, AllWindowDoorParts.com, HuntUSA.org or any of our other sites or their copyrighted works without first obtaining written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
Trademark Notices - All product names, derivatives, generic terminology, trademarks, service provider marks or other images in this website or any of our other related window and door products websites is either the property of, or used with permission by, AllWindowDoorParts.com, The AllWindowDoorPartsGroupUSA, BiltBestWindowParts.com , WeFixItUSA.com, HuntUSA.org or it’s suppliers, distributors or others. The use thereof without the express written consent of the owner or owners is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site or any of our umbrella or associated sites may be trademarked or service marked by or for other persons, places or companies.
Linking Policies – AllWindowDoorParts.com, BiltBestWindowParts.com , WeFixItUSA.com, HuntUSA.org or it’s suppliers, distributors or others or any associated content sites, et al, and or other sister or corporate websites contain links to third party web sites. We do not control the content of these or any other third party sites, or web sites. Unless specifically stated on this site to the contrary, we are not normally affiliated with these third parties, however may be, and by this notice we herby state we do not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products, or services, other practices or their site content.
Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Colorado , without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, and said law will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site, unless otherwise moved and operated elsewhere. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Colorado and the venue of the State and Federal Courts of Colorado as related to internet security, safety and law.